The only way to change results is to change behavior. The only way to create lasting changes in behavior is to shift how people think.
What We Do
Jordan Development engages with leaders in client-facing organizations to create the behavioral changes that improve performance and accelerate growth. We bring clients diverse capabilities and demonstrated success designing and implementing organizational and training initiatives that grow revenue, develop leaders, improve problem solving and decision making, and turn strategies into results.
Who We Work With
Clients have leveraged our breadth and depth of expertise to develop the talent in multi-national corporations, regional firms, small businesses, and with individual leaders. We ensure your investments in people go beyond developing skills. We create development programs that change behavior.
Each engagement is aligned with the values, mission, and processes unique to the client’s environment while we seamlessly shift from crafting strategy to building content to implementing programs that change the behaviors that most impact results.
What Makes Us Unique?
Our operating model enables us to provide scalable solutions for an emerging company while having the resources and skills required to design and launch a major initiative for a large, multi-national firm. Joe Jordan creates the intellectual property that goes into our programs while utilizing talented professionals he has worked with or knows personally to assist with large projects.
We approach every engagement with these values and guiding principles:
- We are focused: We create and facilitate experiential classroom learning and dynamic web-based training that develops capabilities in a way that ensures people translate developed skills into the relevant behaviors that improve performance.
- We are client-centric: We exist to serve our individual and corporate clients. We believe an initiative provides value only to the extent it multiplies effectiveness.
- We are compelling: We help clients create a compelling picture of the desired level of performance. We accurately define and resolve gaps that prevent team members from achieving critical business goals.
- We are versatile: We bring clients both breadth and depth of expertise gained from developing talent in multi-national corporations, regional firms, small businesses and with individual leaders. We’re curious and innovative. We adapt how we communicate and structure an engagement to align with each unique environment. We seamlessly shift from crafting strategy to executing details.
- We are passionate: We know that participation in a professional development event demands that other priorities wait. We make every development experience enlightening, engaging, and readily applicable to an individual’s job.
- We are pragmatic:Clients recognize us for building great training. We adapt the development process or program implementation to get the job done in a way that meets both client business and budget requirements.